Monday, September 20, 2010

Welcome to the Saturday Sports Blog

College football is one of the biggest joys in my life. Cool weather, tailgating, the chants and cheers in the stadium from rabid football fans... It doesn't get much better than that. I decided to create this blog to share my views, create discussion, and unfortunately, rant about the world of college football. 

I have to get this out of the way right now. I'm a die hard Arkansas Razorback fan. I was born and raised in Arkansas and the Razorbacks are the team that I grew up watching. This blog won't, however, be a strictly Arkansas or SEC blog. While I may not know as much about them, I'll be spreading the love on other teams and conferences in the nation.

This blog will be updated daily, especially on Sundays and Mondays, with news, box scores, and my personal take on the weekends matchups and games. 

If you notice something that can be changed or improved to make this blog better in any way, please leave a comment or shoot me an email.

3 comments:

  1. Can't say I'm a razorbacks kinda guy, but...

    What the hell. I'm looking forward to hearing more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best part about football is seeing when someone gets the pigskin, and pulls amazing jumps, dodges and shit and basically aces the ball to the end for a touchdown unscathed. Rare to see in prof foootball, so I watch college occasionally because you see upcoming superstars win just so much more often.

    ReplyDelete